When will I get my order and how much will the shipping cost?
We aim to roast and dispatch your order the next working day. The delivery time and cost depends on the shipping method used, but can be estimated as follows:
- Royal Mail 48H TRACKED: £2.99 (2 working days)
- Royal Mail 24H TRACKED: £3.99 (1 working day)
- DPD Next working day service: £6.99 (1 working day)
FREE Royal Mail 48H TRACKED delivery on orders over £35.00 (we may use DPD on certain occasions)
Please note that we ONLY delivery within the UK.
Our fulfilment times may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
Where will my order ship from?
Dispatched from the roastery in West Yorkshire, UK.
Will my coffee fit through the letter box?
Your coffee should fit through your letterbox if you order either 1 x 250g or 2 x 250g.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbour’s, get in touch with us here with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can reship the order if it gets returned to us, but shipping will be at your own cost.